This is not so much a biggest loser contest as it is a get healthy blog. Being healthy should be more important than losing weight and hopefully in the process, a little weight will just fall right off!

Can you do it? Can you take the challenge and make the change?

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New weight

AS most of you know, I am not a big girl.  I do not have much to loose as well.  I had to take a drug that immediately "helped" me gain weight.  (nice)  So, here I am.  I will call my regiment "kick butt boot camp."

It just happens that T is training for a triathlon for the end of the month and I am training with him.  This is what my schedule was this past week.

-Run
-Bike
-Swim
-Bike and run
-Wake board (ok this is not on the triathlon training but it trashed my upper body.  If I could do that everyday for an hour!)
Like I told James... I can not DIET and will not diet.  I will only be eating better choices and work out.

Good luck everyone and love life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment