This is not so much a biggest loser contest as it is a get healthy blog. Being healthy should be more important than losing weight and hopefully in the process, a little weight will just fall right off!

Can you do it? Can you take the challenge and make the change?

Friday, August 6, 2010

This Week's Activities

Saturday I did Wii Fit for 30 minutes.
Monday I did my pushups, 5 sets that totalled 25.
Thursday I did pushups again, 5 sets totalling 27.

I need to do pushups today to stick with the three days a week schedule. But tomorrow I'm going kayaking, so we'll see how my arms feel after doing that all day...

I'm still feeling motivated (mostly), but we'll see how long that lasts.

Weight has stayed the same since my last post.

How's everyone else doing?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I don't think I have admin privileges (yet?), so I can't add to the blog myself.

    But I went to the gym twice this week--Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday I went for an hour and a half, for a thirty minute cardio kickboxing class, and then for an hour long "cardio sculpting", which basically means an hour of misery. :)

    Thursday I went for almost an hour. I went to a class, where people regularly burn between 650-1000 calories in the class. It's pretty intense. And about 10 minutes before it was over, I got really dizzy and lightheaded, so I left early. I have a really hard time eating enough before that class to make it through the entire thing!

    I've been feeling a little bit sick all week, though, and so I've been eating whatever I want-which means that I've been skipping meals on some days, and eating extra junk food on others. :D

    ReplyDelete